Programme for Tuesday, 20th June 2017
From 8 am till 6 pm: professional excursions
Departure: parking lot “Mühlenhof“, Theo-Breider-Weg 1, 48149 Münster Individual arrival via bus route no. 14 until reaching the bus stop “Mühlenhof“. You will reach the parking lot “Mühlenhof-Museum“ after a 5 minute walk.
- E1 – Regions and people of the Ruhr area
- E2 – Agriculture and consulting in Hellweg region
- E3 – New business ideas in horticulture
- E4 – Pig fattening in Münsterland and processing of harvested products
- E5 – Success in organic horticulture
- E6 – Landservice – Success on regional markets
- E7 – Agriculture in West Münsterland in a conflict between animal husbandry, land usage and water protection – practical feasibility
- E8 – East Westphalia – Close relations between businesses and agriculture
In the evening:
Time to be spent at your discretion:
A joint meeting in a relaxed atmosphere will be hosted for all former participants who have already taken part in the IALB-Seminars (Netzwerkwochen) in Rauischholzhausen. We are looking forward to see you there. This will be a unique chance to meet your fellow colleagues again and to establish new contacts. The event will be hosted at a pleasant restaurant in Münster’s attractive downtown area. We will be happy to spend a fun evening with you.